Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME), our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take (COMPANY NAME) to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong technical and analytical skills. You will be responsible for:
* Supporting our Production international team in multiple topics regarding the day-to-day operating business
* Introducing a new fleet-management software for material handling equipment intended for global roll-out
* Extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data for drawing actionable insights for our international Production team
* Supporting ongoing project roll-outs internationally
* Opportunity to work with stakeholders from 12 different countries around the globe
Who we are looking for
* Bachelor or Master's degree, preferably in supply chain management, mechanical engineering or similar
* A good understanding of supply chain with everything from forecast to final product delivered
* Hands on experience with WMS and optimization tools
* Highly driven and self-motivated individual looking to make a mark at one of the fastest growing companies in Southern Sweden with a mindset of completing tasks that might seem impossible at first
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to have the short and long sight approach in optimizing workflows and processes to help scale the business
* Strong self-organising skills and structured approach to work
* Strong analytical skills - Excel/Google Sheets and Tableau
* Advanced with SQL and experienced with Python
* Proficient in English writing and speaking
* Warehouse or production experience is preferred
What we offer
* The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
* Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day on
* A vibrant, international environment
* A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
* Competitive compensation
* Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your (COMPANY NAME) boxes, development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
Are you up for a challenge