Descrizione del lavoro:
Opened in October 2011, (COMPANY NAME) Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
(COMPANY NAME) Abu Dhabi is looking for QA Intern who has a keen eye for detail and quality orientation to join us on an exciting mobile project for 6months.
What you'll do:
* Conceive and follow test plans
* Continuously help update our testing process according to our evolving needs
* To test and evaluate new and existing game features to identify and help remove bugs
* To ensure regular reporting to the Production team
* To monitor and analyze LiveOps results after updates
* To carry out release of game updates (iOS / Android)
What you'll bring:
* A keen interest for the world of mobile games
* You ideally have a previous experience in the mobile game industry, either personally or professionally
* Rigorous and organized, you are recognized for your analytical mind
* Comfortable with the Office pack and its tools like Excel or Word
* Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams.
* A Bachelor's degree or similar is preferred
* Located in Abu Dhabi
To all recruitment agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, (COMPANY NAME) employees or any other company location. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
|08 Nov 2023
|Tipo di impiego:
|Internet / New Media