Descrizione del lavoro:
Our business, protection. We protect people, property and assets.
Our purpose, Act for Human Progress by protecting what matters.
Does this speak to you? Then come and join 149,000 future colleagues who are committed to our 95 million clients in 50 countries around the world every day.
Your work environment
The headquarters of the (COMPANY NAME) Group (GIE (COMPANY NAME)) brings together our corporate activities. It provides guidance and support to subsidiaries around the world, to ensure the coordination and monitoring of the Group's global strategy, the application of its standards, the consistency of commercial approaches and the sharing of best practices.
The headquarters gathers approximately 1000 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities), which makes it a rich and stimulating place to work.
(COMPANY NAME) is built around diversity and unity, which is why we are committed to promoting collective success through inclusion.
Within the Brand, Communication & Sustainability department, the Group Sustainability team (GST) supports
(COMPANY NAME)'s long-term strategy with respect to the Group Purpose: Act for human progress by protecting what matters.
This includes steering the Group climate strategy, foster green business and inclusive protection, raise
awareness regarding ESG matters within the entities and across the different professional families.
Key objectives for the team include:
* Integrating ESG thinking within the organization through the Sustainability network worldwide and
through the other professional families such as procurement, insurance, investment…
* Coordinating all the ESG reporting for the Group
* Contributing to (COMPANY NAME)'s overall responsible investment and insurance strategies on critical issues such
as climate change and the loss of biodiversity, and promoting inclusive protection through offers with a
social benefit and/or prevention services
* Reinforcing (COMPANY NAME)'s understanding of key environmental, social, and ethical trends in society, helping to
envision the role of insurance in society in the future.
* Engaging and collaborating with external stakeholders from civil society on issues of strategic
importance to (COMPANY NAME)'s business (such as NGOs, international institutions and national authorities).
Main purpose of the mission:
Within this department, you will support the ESG Integration team in the coordination of different projects:
* Upskill the sustainability network and the ESG community:
* Conduct an internal reporting to assess the maturity of 30 entities worldwide and give them
support in their progress, coordinate the validation of this assessment with the other members
of Group Sustainability Team, share the results internally.
* Support the potential organization of internal workshops and/or masterclass and/or seminars
to foster integration of ESG issues in other professional families.
* Contribute to a better integration of ESG issues in (COMPANY NAME)'s own operation:
* Human Rights: coordinate discussions with different professional families to consolidate an
action plan and update the Human Rights policy, run gap analysis vs upcoming regulations.
* When needed, run benchmarks, identify best practices from peers companies, organize gap
analysis vs. peers, identify new societal trends to be taken into account by the sustainability
* Contribute to the disclosure and communication of ESG commitments and achievements:
* Support the coordination of the materiality assessment and preparation for CSRD compliance.
* Contribute to communication plans and elaborate outreach opportunities in cooperation with
Group Communication by building the key messages on our topics and embedding
communication by design in all our CR projects.
* Strong project management skills, able to follow complex projects with many actors (a previous
experience in project management is mandatory) ;
* Very good writing skills in English and French ;
* Synthesis spirit, able to catch main ideas and to organize and summarize information ;
* Good analytical skills ;
* Autonomous, able to work remotely ;
* Good interpersonal skills ;
* Knowledge of ESG issues is a plus.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at (COMPANY NAME) we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push (COMPANY NAME) - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
About the Entity
The headquarters of the (COMPANY NAME) Group is based in Paris - La DÚfense (Majunga Tower) and brings together the Group's corporate activities. It is distinguished by its strong international culture.
What We Offer
You will join:
* A responsible company, towards people, including its employees and customers, and towards the planet
* A company with strong values
* A company promoting internal mobility and the training of its employees
* A company offering many benefits (learn more here: Reward & Benefits | (COMPANY NAME) Group)
* A flexible company, allowing hybrid work, in the office and from home.
The information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only
|Pubblicato il:||07 Gui 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|