Descrizione del lavoro:
First things first:
* Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret)
* When will you start? In September 2020
* How long will it last? 12 months
* How much will you earn? To be determined
You are looking for an exciting Marketing mission for your 12 months apprenticeship?
We offer great Marketing apprenticeships within our Luxury Division for
* Marketing Development
* Operational Marketing in Travel Retail
* Business Intelligence & Consumer Insights
Find out more on what makes them so special :)
Discover the Luxury Division
The emotions and diversity of our customers are the drivers of our innovation and disruptiveness. Our passion for developing high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products, is the key for our timeless success. We express a unique vision of luxury through our iconic 22 international brands.
The diversity of our brand portfolio allows us to be agile and creative. For us, luxury is not only about fashion brands, but also about more alternative ones who thrive for excellence and contemporary heritage. This includes fashion brands (Giorgio Armani, Diesel, Cacharel, Viktor & Rolf, Ralph Lauren, Maison Margiela, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent), historical brands (Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein) and unconventional brands which aim to change the rules of luxury (Urban Decay, Clarisonic, Shu Uemura and Kiehl's).
So what does your job look like?
"Marketing" is a big word, especially in a Group like L'Oréal and especially in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Below you will find the main missons that L'Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
* Development Marketing Strategy As a project manager for marketing developement you will be at the heart of creating concepts, starting with a blank piece of paper, imagining the next launches of innovative products and services that respond best to our consumers needs, while being the guardian of the brands' DNA. At the same time, you are responsible for the analysis of the brands performance, to be the eyes and ears of our competitors' activities and a partner in crime for the different markets all over the world.
* Operational Marketing (Travel Retail) Who says operational marketing says business proximity, launch strategy and strong partnership with our sales forces. As an operational marketer, you collaborate strongly with the international development teams, while adapting the assets to best fit to your market needs. You will have the role of a business developer, responsable for your brands performance, trusted advisor to your stakeholders and creative mind, imagining the best solutions for your market. This role can be on different levels: on Country level (responsible for the french market), on Zone level (for specific geographical zones, such as Eastern or Western Europe) or on Travel Retail level (looking after our retail assets in airports and train stations).
* Consumer Marketing Intelligence or Business Analyst As Consumer Marketing Intelligence business partner, your role is to translate consumer and market insights into business projects. There is no development or operational marketing without quantitative and qualitative data back-up and expertise on our consumers and our different markets. Your role is to build and enhance our knowledge on the beauty industry and to act as an strategic partner for the marketing teams to help them catch the wave of new trends and new consumers' habits. We are looking for visionary and entrepreneurial minds, strong communicators with conviction and who are passionate about consumer behaviors and evolutions of the beauty market.
* A Master student (Cesure or Fin d'études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 12 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it yourself!
* People oriented. You're not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
* Respectful. Whether you're talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
* Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
* Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
* Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
* Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
You are Inspired? Great, here are now the next steps...
* You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements
* You will answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L'Oréal (candidats having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
* Exploratory HR Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an Assessment Centre or an individual interview, it is always an exploratory discussion. The recruiter will guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
* Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you