Descrizione del lavoro:
6-month Internship | From January to June 2023 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | 1700EUR monthly | More than 50 opportunities
By applying to this offer you will get the chance to work within the Luxe Division of L'Oréal Group with brands including:
* YSL Beauty
and more... !
Click HERE to discover the Luxury Division!
"Marketing" is a big word, especially in a Group like L'Oréal and especially in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Below you will find the main missions that L'Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
* Development Marketing : As a project manager for marketing developement you are at the heart of creating concepts, starting with a blank piece of paper, imagining the next launches of innovative products and services that respond best to our consumers needs, while being the guardian of the brands' DNA. You are also responsible for the analysis of the brands performance, competitors' activities and a partner in crime for the different markets all over the world.
* Operational Marketing : Who says operational marketing says business proximity, launch strategy and strong partnership with our sales forces. As an operational marketer, you collaborate strongly with the international development teams, while adapting the assets to best fit to your market needs. You have the role of a business developer, responsable for your brands performance, trusted advisor to your stakeholders and creative mind, imagining the best solutions for your market.YOU ARE…
* A Master student - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Fluent in English
* A Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
* People oriented. You're not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
* Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
* Willing to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
* A Critical thinker with strong decision-making abilities
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the application - and If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview.
The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your full potential.
2°/ Finally, you get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s). At this point, your recruiter will help you prepare for this final interview!
* Monthly Gross Salary: 1700EUR
* VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy discounted products
* Access to L'Oréal's canteen and gym
* Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform to boost your development
* 1 day of remote working per week
* A bespoke development process guiding you towards a permanent position in the Group. Note that ~70% of our entry level roles are filed by previous interns/apprentices !
Want to know more about L'Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE
|Pubblicato il:||04 Ago 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|
|Durata di lavoro:||6 mesi|