Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
We are looking for a student who can help us with the set-up and roll-out of a program called
''Fresh Faces''. Fresh Faces is a graduate recruitment campaign developed to introduce (COMPANY NAME) and our partner network to students (HBO and WO) and help our partners to attract the brightest talents. http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm
We are looking for a student to do some research relevant to their study / thesis and help us answer the following question in relation to the future of the (COMPANY NAME) Partner Workforce:
* What is the current perception that students have about (COMPANY NAME)? How much do they know about (COMPANY NAME)? How do they make long-term career decisions? And are they aware of opportunities to educate themselves about (COMPANY NAME) technology?
* How can we positively impact the current perception that students have about (COMPANY NAME)?
* What is the current demography of the of the (COMPANY NAME) Partner Workforce in the area of Sales and Consulting categorized by age, gender, profile, etc.? How does one Partner benchmark to another in each of these categories?
* What are Partners currently doing to renew their workforce, what kind of profiles are they targeting and what kind of initiatives are they undertaking to recruit new people?
* How do Partners currently onboard new recruits and do they have onboarding programs to enable 'unexperienced' new talent?
* Are Partners actively targeting talent looking for a career move? How do they onboard them? And what target groups could potentially be interesting within the Dutch Market (eg from an HR Manager position to (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors Consultant)
* Do Partners use external agencies to recruit new talent? What agencies do they use? And what kind of profiles do they target?
* What kind of initiatives have Partners undertaken to make their company an exciting place to work for?
* What kind of initiatives is (COMPANY NAME) running to help (COMPANY NAME) and Partners attract new talent? Are there any synergies between these initiatives that are not being utilized? Think about (COMPANY NAME) Educational offerings for Students, (COMPANY NAME) Academy drop-outs, (COMPANY NAME) Next Gen organization, (COMPANY NAME) Fresh Faces etc.….
* How can we optimize the Fresh Faces brand within the student community and how can we build a community network of future (COMPANY NAME) Partner employees to communicate with on a regular basis regarding job opportunities, learning opportunities, etc.…?
To support the research, we also need the student help to organize student events, create video's and support our social media strategy around Fresh Faces in order to grow our target network.
The results of the research will need to be presented to the (COMPANY NAME) Regional Partner Management team. As part of the assignment we also expect the research to be presented in a recorded video message for it to be utilized by other (COMPANY NAME) Market Units in EMEA-North. (COMPANY NAME) will provide necessary tools and training to make this happen.
WHAT WE ASK
* A motivated HBO/WO student, who is eager to learn,
* Preferably in the last year of his/her study,
* Preferred fields of study: economics, business administration,
* Computer skills: good to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (XLS, PPT),
* Soft skills: high level of initiative and operational readiness. Strives to achieve quality results, exhibits dedication, self-discipline and responsibility,
* Fluent English and French language skills (both verbal and written).
WHAT WE OFFER
* Interesting and empowered work in the Champions-League of Software Sales,
* Fair payment,
* Good chances to find a job inside (COMPANY NAME) or in the (COMPANY NAME) partner ecosystem,
* Flexible work environment.
Job Segment: Intern, (COMPANY NAME), ERP, General Business, Partners, Entry Level, Technology, Education, Sales
#alternance #apprentissage #contratdeprofessionnalisation
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Apprentice, Intern, ERP, Consulting, Manager, Entry Level, Technology, Management