Descrizione del lavoro:
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about creating the best product, so if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000+ Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
As a Sales Development Representative, your role is to generate opportunities for the Account Executive team. Thus, you will have a key role in our outbound acquisition strategy!
You will join a team of 10 people led by Quentin, our Lead Sales Outbound.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Sales Development Representative at (COMPANY NAME), you will:
* Generate Outbound opportunities for the Account Executive team by identifying, contacting, advising, and qualifying companies;
* Prospect famous companies by scrapping the correct decision-makers with the goal to help (COMPANY NAME) expand its portfolio of clients.
* Collaborate with our Account executive and provide him with valuable information that will help him to close deals;
* Follow up on marketing-generated leads and conduct research to evaluate their relevancy for (COMPANY NAME);
* Conduct phone surveys in order to better understand our prospects, and to build and enrich our database;
* Participate in events (such as Salon des Entrepreneurs, etc.) to proactively approach new clients.
🤔 What you can expect :
* Opportunity to evolve among the sales team ;
* Hyper-growth & International environment (#Next40) ;
* Hands-on culture, taking on responsibilities and decision-making.
🤝 About your future manager:
* His background: After a first experience in Foreign Exchange Fintech, Quentin was a Sales manager at Funding Circle, the UK leading Peer-to-Peer Finance provider for SMEs, he led a top-performing team of 10 outbound sales representative before coming over to Paris to grow and develop the Outbound Sales channel at (COMPANY NAME)
* What she can bring to you: Together with the other Sales team Lead, Quentin promotes healthy competition between team members whilst continuously coaching individuals to grow and outperform themselves on a daily basis. Quentin has huge experience in fostering team spirit and promoting quality Sales techniques in a fast pace and driven environment, which is the perfect combo in a dynamic scale-up like (COMPANY NAME)!
🏅About You :
* Experience: You are a young graduate or with a first internship in a sales-related job.
* Resilience: You are combative and you love challenges.
* Communication skills: You are able to listen and communicate with external and internal partners.
* Mastery: Ideally, you have already used Salesforce or another CRM. It's a plus if you know how to work with data enrichment tools, such as Kaspr, Lusha, Clearbit, Sales Navigator, etc.
* Languages: You are fluent in French and English.
(COMPANY NAME) is an open-minded company. Don't tick all the boxes? Apply and we'll let you know if we think you could fit the role. You never know ☺️
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
- A central fully-renovated building in Paris with WeWork services
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- 25 days of paid leave + 5 (COMPANY NAME) days or 25 days of paid leave + 10 RTT +/-
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of (COMPANY NAME) employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at (COMPANY NAME) could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486MEUR in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us:
(COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | Les ╔chos I Challenges | Forbes
|Pubblicato il:||07 Mar 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Banche / Finanza|