Descrizione del lavoro:
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when (COMPANY NAME) was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo LassiŔge, we have become Europe's fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we're now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We've built the industry's leading freelance management solutions-all on a powerful, data driven-to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we're more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭:
This apprenticeship will allow you to be integrated into the Sales department of (COMPANY NAME) based in our Paris office. Your role will take place throughout the sales cycle, from prospecting to signing contracts, including customer meetings, defining needs, promoting the advantages of (COMPANY NAME) and finally building customer loyalty. You will help companies to find the best freelancers to answer their needs !
Being an intern at (COMPANY NAME) means support your manager in his day-to-day actions through real teamwork while becoming autonomous by developing your own customer portfolio.
If you're looking for a highly formative sales experience, this apprenticeship is a great opportunity to learn.
If everything goes well, you will be able to continue the (COMPANY NAME) adventure with a permanent contract directly after your apprenticeship !
Key responsibilities ✨:
* Build sales action plans for major accounts (map the challenges and current events of an account, define the key decision-makers and the associated conquest actions)
* Moderate and qualify customers by gathering relevant information (project seriousness, size of the structure, sector, needs, stakes...)
* Prospect for new clients using our different tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft and our CRM...) to obtain telephone appointments
* Assist in the preparation of client meetings, identifying key information about the potential client. You will define the objectives and key messages to be conveyed
* Participate in sales meetings to identify customer needs
* Help your clients in their search for freelancers and help them discover the best profiles
* Collect feedback from clients and interpret it to propose improvements to the platform
* Work in collaboration with our product team on our own CRM to improve the efficiency of the team on a daily basis
About you 🧑🚀:
* You are enrolled in a business school or similar and are looking for an apprenticeship for 12 months (or 24 months) from September 2023 !
* You already have experience in a sales department
* You are very proactive, organized, and responsible, and know how to work in total autonomy
* You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish quality relationships with your contacts: clients and freelancers
* A good level of English is essential to be able to communicate with an international team
* You are fluent in French or have a working proficiency
How to join the mission? 🚀
* First call with Charbel (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
* Interview with members of the Sales team to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
* Then, you will meet the head of Sales of your department
* Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in September 2023 !
☎️ Proposal within 48h
(COMPANY NAME) is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you'll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: EUR9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you're interested in learning more about any topic relevant to (COMPANY NAME)'s business, just tell us the books you'd like to read, and we'll order them for you-without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to (COMPANY NAME) 🪐
|Pubblicato il:||31 Mar 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Risorse umane / Assunzione|