Descrizione del lavoro:
You're the brains behind our work.
Citi is looking for 6 interns (6-month off-cycle) to join the following desks in Paris:
- Cash Equity Execution
- Cash Equity Sales
- Equity Derivatives (Warrants)
- Equity Structured Products (Start Date: October & January)
- Equity Derivatives (Strategy)
The intern will be fully integrated in the daily activities of the team.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for intern analysts to join the Markets team in Paris. In Markets, we advise our clients on the best investment opportunities in the markets, including equities, commodities, credit, futures, and FX and we buy, sell and structure their investments for them.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Markets intern analyst program runs for six months starting in April 2023. Working alongside our experienced professionals, incoming analysts will have the opportunity to actively participate and develop their skills in the above areas. At the end of your internship, successful analysts may be considered for a place on a full-time program.
Your time here will look something like this...
Cash Equity Execution
* Collect and analyze macro market and industry specific information to assist your team * Providing clients with market content and building daily news which can be shared with clients * Monitoring for Sales Traders Market News low/Price action on Stock Universe * Optimizing process for regulars client Tasks: Post Trade Report, Weekly/Monthly Recap of Client activity * Helping Sales Traders to enhance Tools
Cash Equity Sales
* Collect and analyze macro market and industry specific information to assist you team * Participate in client development, including coordinating data with clients and assisting in preparing new ideas to clients * Providing clients with (COMPANY NAME) Research and building daily news which can be shared with clients * Increased responsibility and client interaction as you continue to build knowledge and expertise on the program
Equity Derivatives (Warrants)
* Collect market information to assist your team on their competition monitoring and product pricing analysis * Participate in producing sales and marketing material distributed to clients, including online contents * Help structuring and issuing more than 100 new products every day * Develop VBA based solutions to increase efficiency * Support sales to provide best-in-class Investor Services * Increased responsibility and client interaction as you continue to build knowledge and expertise on the program
Equity Structured Products
* Work on Structured Products & Exotic Options pricing requests * Assist the desk with the creation of client presentations * Focus on pre and post trade services (interacting with Origination, Valuation, Middle and Back Office departments) * Interacting daily with clients
Equity Derivatives (Strategy)
* Interact on a daily basis with trading to collect and analyze derivatives content * Produce written derivatives content (market comment, trade ideas) for clients (hedge funds, institutional) * Enhance analytical tools (Python, VBA) to best identify parameter dislocations. * A solid understanding of option pricing theory is required; a prior experience in derivatives is definitely a plus.
We want to hear from you if…
* You have a good understanding of finance and have an interest in Markets. Previous experience in Financial Markets would be advantageous
* Ideally graduating from a market finance master's degree, Business school, Engineer school
* You are currently enrolled in a university that can provide an internship agreement (Graduation year 2023)
* You have strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
* Knowledge of programming languages (VBA, …) is desirable
* You have excellent interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail, a self-starter, who enjoys working as part of a team
* You must be fluent in written and spoken English
Who we think will be a great fit...
You are interested in Markets, and you're determined to succeed in the field. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Interest in business
All applications will be reviewed immediately on reception, and we therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please confirm the desk for which you apply.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
Job Family Group: Management Development Programs
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
|Pubblicato il:||01 Apr 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Banche / Finanza|
|Durata di lavoro:||6 mesi|