Descrizione del lavoro:
We are seeking two Operational Intelligence Interns for a period of 4 months.
In this role, you will:
* Develop reliable, automated, scalable reports for the business to understand its operations.
* Drive innovation and excellence in the company by continuously challenging yourself to learning new technologies.
* Work closely with wider business stakeholders to understand operational needs and perform deep-dive analysis that can guide stakeholders.
* Provide direction and consultation using data to the various teams at (COMPANY NAME) to better manage their processes.
* Have a continuous improvement mind-set; review methods of working, effectiveness of working practices and encourage evolution and innovation in order to maximise commercial profitability through continuous improvement.
What you need to be successful:
* Currently pursuing an analytical degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field
* Strong quantitative skills - ability to develop analytical methodologies, scrape large datasets and synthesize findings.
* Strong business acumen - ability to understand various business functions and propose operational improvements
* Strong communication skills - ability to summarize and share results with stakeholders and senior leaders
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the fast changing environment at (COMPANY NAME)
* Innovative problem-solving skills
* Collaborative attitude to foster team spirit and culture
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running xxxx0;
* Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
(COMPANY NAME) has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status