Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The (COMPANY NAME) Knowledge & Education team works on providing the best end-to-end knowledge experience for continuous learning and innovation. Based on innovative User Assistance and Education Technology like the leading cloud learning platforms openSAP and (COMPANY NAME) Learning Hub, we offer a highly resourceful learning landscape. We build state-of-the-art training content to enable IT professionals, developers, end-users, entrepreneurs and decisions makers. Furthermore, the team works together with universities and the next generation professionals by running the (COMPANY NAME) Next-Gen initiative and the (COMPANY NAME) Training and Development Institute. With these programs we want to inspire academia and (COMPANY NAME) customers to innovate and to set them up for a successful digital future.
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support the KT&E Product Knowledge Portfolio team with project related topics, reporting, quality assurance, and organizational tasks.
These tasks include:
* Project management and reporting support Enablement Programs and Portfolio topics
* Analysis and consolidation of research results
* Master data governance
* Support definition of business requirements specification and documentation
* Opportunity to work with (COMPANY NAME) HANA and (COMPANY NAME) Analytics Cloud
* Learn to work with social media and knowledge tools in a corporate environment
* Support presentation creation for end users and managers
* Student (f/m/d) - at a university or university of applied science. Study field(s) include but are not limited to: Computer Science, Business Studies, Knowledge Management
* Computer skills: MS Office with focus on Excel & PowerPoint
* Analytical skills: analyze abilities & trends, effectiveness, problem handling & solving,
* SQL, HTML, XML, and Java skills are nice to have but not necessary.
* Language skills: German, English
* Soft skills: Team work, Fast understanding of business reasons, good communication skills, high interest in exploring new ways to effectively communicate within a virtual organization
* Great opportunity for learning on the job
* Motivation to work within an agile international team
Bachelor students are welcome to apply!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Developer, ERP, Computer Science, Education, Entry Level, Technology
|Pubblicato il:||25 Set 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||ICT / Informatica|