Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Sales Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The goals of the Digital Supply Chain Customer Success Team are to drive renewals, adoption, expansion/upsells, and customer references.
The focus of this internship will be to learn about the different core dimensions of what it means to build a Customer Success organization. The intern will be able to develop knowledge and capabilities in the following areas: (COMPANY NAME) Digital Supply Chain Solutions, Customer Relationship Management, Operations, Team Enablement, Audience Engagement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this role, the intern will support our Customer Engagement Executives in Europe to build best-in-class customer experiences.
Specific tasks include (but not limited to):
* Help Customer Success Team in the fields of process improvement, project management and communication strategy
* Support in the preparation of reports, presentations and data analysis tasks
* Collaborate across teams to deliver information, resources and best practices
Key deliverables will initially relate to:
* Customer Tracking
* Customer Relationship Management
* Customer Insight Harvesting
* Customer Engagement Meeting Asset Creation (PPT)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Studying preferably in the fields: Technology or Commerce related degree (Bachelor's, Master's, MBA)
* For example, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Management Information System (MIS) or Business Technology Management (BTM)
* Supply Chain Education/Experience Preferred
* Language skills: Business fluent in English and German
* The candidate must have a combination of technical and business expertise
* They should be a team player, with a self-starter attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction
* Good communication/writing and organization skills are important
* The candidate should be able to synthesize and analyze large quantities of data, whilst showing a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
* Above all, they should be passionate about technology and business
Top skills or competencies:
* Strong Relationship/Interpersonal skills
* Data Management
* Detail Oriented
* Demonstrated Self Starter
* Strong written communication skills (email, PPT, case studies)
* Strong organizational skills
* Business Acumen
* Consultative Skills
* Specific skills and experiences
* Demonstrated previous experience in the above areas
* Prefer someone who worked at (COMPANY NAME) before
* Demonstrate strong collaboration skills
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Internship #CustomerSuccess #SupplyChain #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Supply, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Entry Level, Technology, Operations