Descrizione del lavoro:
We're looking for a motivated and driven Intern CRM (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. The internship is planned to start in April 2020.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You support the online marketing team in the planning, the implementation and the optimization of international CRM and e-mail-campaigns, especially for the relevant market
* You are in charge of your own projects like the formulation of texts and the search of images and themes for e-mail-campaigns for the respective market
* You create landing pages for sweepstakes and seasonal themes for the relevant market
* You track and analyze e-mail-campaigns based on CRM- and e-mail-marketing figures
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Enrolled student in economics, communication studies, media science, tourism management, or similar
* First practical experience in (online) marketing
* Knowledge in MS-Office
* High degree of initiative, enthusiasm and reliability
* Good communication skills and creativity
* Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
Our Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story