Descrizione del lavoro:
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 1xxxx9 - Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Kick start your career in Marketing with Colgate-Palmolive !
* Working on Iconic Market Leading Brands
* Thriving in an international / multicultural environment
* For a reference consumer goods company known worldwide
We are looking for our next Marketing Star to join our Operational Marketing Team in Hamburg for a 6 months internship.
What you will do :
Dive into the fundamentals of Brand Management :
* Analyze > Analyzing people/shopper data to identify our brands challenges & growth opportunities (Share of Markets / Panel Data / Sell out data…)
* Manage Projects > Support our brands' advertising assets development & localization to be visible by millions of consumers
* Handle a Portfolio of Products > Assist brand managers in their product portfolio management (SKU & artwork management )
* Digital > Execute the brands' asset online in eCommerce & websites
* Collaborate Effectively > Contribute to cross functional team projects across Marketing, Digital, Media, Shopper, Finance & Sales
* Be Creative > Contribute to the development of brand activations in store & online
* Bachelor in Economics, a marketing major/minor is preferred
* You have a previous experience in sales or marketing
* You have distinct analytical skills and show a keen interest in analysis of data
* You show great communication skills as well as the ability to work within a cross functional team and the ability to prioritize
* Great handling of Excel, PowerPoint and other Office-tools
* Fluent in German and English
Tips for your application:
* Mention your preferred starting date
* Your application will be considered completed when you attached your certificate of enrollment from your university
* Please combine all your attachments to a single file and upload it to our career page during the application process
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures« oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Pubblicato il:||25 Mag 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|
|Durata di lavoro:||6 mesi|