Descrizione del lavoro:
Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development.
Udacity is looking for an intern (full-time) or working student (19.5 hours per week) to support our enterprise team in Berlin. In this position, you'll inspire product, services, and organizational changes that lead to student acquisition, engagement and retention. You will be responsible to support the Enterprise Team in scaling the business locally and you will work with SMEs and large DAX companies to close the digital skills gap in Europe.
* Support the Enterprise team in their in day-to-day business and implementation of project recommendations.
* Help manage existing accounts (customer success programs, data collection, data analysis).
* Activities in the field of sales / business development as well as market research activities.
* Market research activities.
* Preparation of presentations, meetings, calls and project documentation.
* Execute projects and deliver results within scope, time and budget, and react quickly to changing student and internal needs.
* Identify problem areas and collaborate with others to implement solutions.
* Experience with business development or startups.
* Ideally worked in EdTech, traditional education, or professional training before.
* Focus on outcomes and results; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages - keen sense of urgency.
* Proven experience in gathering and analyzing data to inform measurable change.
* Ability to think critically, work efficiently, independently, and in collaboration with other teams.
* Organized, task-oriented, and detail-oriented.
* You are a team player and follow your tasks conscientiously and with full commitment.
* You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously? Then you could just be the perfect fit for us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply