Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
(COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors is the global provider of cloud-based human experience management (HXM) software. Our human experience management application suite integrates onboarding, social business and collaboration tools, a learning management system (LMS), performance management, recruiting software, applicant tracking software, succession planning, talent management, and HR analytics to deliver business strategy alignment, team execution, and maximum people performance to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries.
(COMPANY NAME)'s HXM Sales organization oversees all of (COMPANY NAME)'s Success Factors business for the MEE Region.
Being a part of an enterprise that sees itself with the responsibility to create a better future, we are driving different projects in the area of HR and the Future of Work topics.
To enhance and support the team, we are looking for a motivated student to handle the communication aspect of our projects and help out with day-to-day management activities.
Apart from the fact that (COMPANY NAME) is a great employer for students (f/m/d), at (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors you will join a team of very motivated people with diverse background. Low hierarchies and direct project responsibilities enable you to develop your own ideas and bring them to life.
We are looking for a motivated and curious student (f/m/d) who wants to support our presales and business developmet team by creating outstanding brand experiences, communication materials and technical enhancements.
Are you also looking forward to working creatively and being part of the development of a fresh workshop format for transforming HR for our customers? Then you will love supporting us in the daily administrative and organizational tasks all around our Future of Work Pop Up Lab and its on-site realization. This will allow you to develop an agile mindset and to engage in creative and fun ways with customers. In everything that you do for our team, you will be encouraged to take up responsibility and solve tasks independently, to generate new ideas and implement them.
Boredom is an unknown concept within our students' team. Your diverse tasks will include:
* The orchestration of different (COMPANY NAME) activities around the Future of Work Tour
* Proactive creation of materials for internal and external communications like Social Selling motions
* Coming up with innovative ideas on how to best bring our products to our customers
* Support for our Pre-Sales team during customer events
* Opportunity to familiarize yourself with innovative technologies and HR processes
* Getting to know agile methodologies and their implementation
* Diving into the latest topics which organizations are currently dealing with, such as employee experience and agility
* Bonus: In case you are planning on writing your bachelor or master thesis afterwards, take the opportunity and plan ahead - already during your internship. There are quite a few innovative topics waiting for you, where excellent supervision is also guaranteed.
Currently a student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences (FH) with focus on Social Media and Web Design, Computer Science and Communication, Business Informatics, Psychology, Media Design, or related subjects
* Languages: Being fluent in both German and English is a must
* First experiences with (COMPANY NAME) internal systems is a plus
Skills and Competencies:
* Technical understanding and affinity, a talent for IT-solutions
* Analytical skills and the ability to grasp and work with complex concepts
* Basic Knowledge of Adobe Tools such as Photoshop and Premiere is a plus
* Preparation of conceptual presentations
* Willingness to give presentations in front of costumers is a plus
* Experience with MS Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
* Good communication and networking skills as well as ability to work in a team
* Willingness to learn and collaborate
* Creativity, motivation as well as ability to work in a structured and independent manner
* Responsibility and ability to drive topics open-mindedly and focused on the end-result
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Computer Science, Developer, Graphic Design, Entry Level, Technology, Creative