Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) HANA & Analytics in the (COMPANY NAME) board area Technology & Innovation (T&I) is at the core of (COMPANY NAME)'s vision to create the intelligent enterprise for our customers. Data management and the value it creates through automation, intelligent systems, and actionable analytical insights are critical to the success of any business.
It is the organization's purpose to give the data superpower to every business and every professional, to connect the value chain of data, and make any data available all over the business via inspiring analytical insights.
This is realized by bringing the powerful capabilities of (COMPANY NAME) HANA and (COMPANY NAME)'s analytics solutions together in new products, thereby allowing users and businesses to harness the potential of the full data value chain - anywhere, at any time, and from any device.
The (COMPANY NAME) HANA & Analytics portfolio, comprising (COMPANY NAME)'s broad range of database ((COMPANY NAME) HANA) and analytics solutions, has always been extremely relevant for (COMPANY NAME). In today's data-driven world, where the amount of data increases every day, it will gain even more in importance.
The (COMPANY NAME) HANA & Analytics communications team is responsible for defining and steering all internal communications tasks and assets for the entire organization, as well as for providing the required insights and information for all units within the organization and beyond - through all adequate communication assets, written channels, as well as events.
An intern / working student belonging to the (COMPANY NAME) HANA & Analytics communications team will be directly involved in highly visible events, communications tasks visible to a broad audience (ranging from all (COMPANY NAME) HANA & Analytics employees to the (COMPANY NAME) Executive board), and will, above all, gain first-hand insights into some of (COMPANY NAME)'s newest flagship and key products (e.g. (COMPANY NAME) HANA Cloud).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Support day-to-day communications activities in the team, such as blogging or writing newsletters
* Drive a dedicated communications project
* Support quarterly organization-wide events, such as all-hands meetings, coffee corner sessions
* Drive event management and communications activities pertaining to the organization, execution, and post-processing of the (COMPANY NAME) Analytics & Data Day such as:
* Content management and call for papers / speakers (as central PoC)
* Creation of agenda based on content tracks, room capacity, speaker availability
* Marketing and communication to sponsors, speakers, and attendees
* Registration management based on room capacity, waiting lists, last-minute changes
* Feedback survey and evaluation
* Collection and rollout of videos and pictures after the event
* Claiming expenses, accepting invoices, sharing costs
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* (COMPANY NAME) experience is a plus
* Excellent skills in English and German, both in speaking and writing
* Excellent skills in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as (COMPANY NAME) Jam
* Attention to details and well-structured working style
* Customer/service orientation (towards internal support groups as well as speakers and attendees)
* Can-do attitude
* Willing to work in international teams
* Knowledge about communications channels, such as social media, tier-one press is a plus
* Practical experience in event management, incl. venue, catering and logistics management
* Proactive and creative working style, sticking to commitments
* Quick learner, adaptable, and able to use own initiative
* Organization/time management skills
* Team player
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Analytics, Communications, Intern, Manager, Data Analyst, Marketing, Management, Entry Level, Data