Descrizione del lavoro:
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Philadelphia and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Internship in Country Fulfillment (m/f/d)
Duration: 6 months
Assisting the Country Fulfillment Team
* in delivering the targeted Service Levels
* to ensure accurate and timely communication of service management information between Markets and the Supply Hubs through correct daily & weekly Service Reporting
* to Providing insights to Daily and Weekly service management processes through Service reporting analysis, proposing actions to avoid immediate Service Risks
* by delivering flawless cross-team process execution through Ageing stock management, Master Data management and systems administration by following up on execution of local mitigation actions as agreed with Sales / Customer Service Function in order to minimize sales and write-off risks.
What we look for
There are a few things you'll need to join our tantalizingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to develop, whilst creating moments of joy.
We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. We like people who aren't afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you'll fit right in here.
* Active student status in the field of Logistics/ Economics
* Fluent written and spoken German & English
* Strong analytical skills, numerical understanding and attention to detail
* Learning on the fly: the ability to analyze complex issues and make appropriate decision We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits