Descrizione del lavoro:
Challenging Internship at (COMPANY NAME) Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects. Your tasks will include:
1. You'll work in a new field of business, which is service business. The connected parking which you will work with provides solution to the parking industry mainly. The range of the tasks can be quite wide as you will work in a new start-up team. Mainly the tasks can be engineering application and development of Automated Valet Parking System that a car automatedly moves with Infra-based sensing system of Lidar, Wifi and Server. You can also develop not only your engineering skills but also your communication skills.
*Required Specialized Knowledge:
1. SW Knowledge
2. Problem Solving and Analytic skills
3. Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
*Preferred Language Abilities:
1. Fluent English required
2. Intermediate Japanese preferred
3. Knowledge of Robotics / Self-driving system / Sensing system
*Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
*Available period: 0x xxx0 ~ 1x xxx0
*We offer a very competitive salary and provide you with allnecessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
*Visa requirements:Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with (COMPANY NAME) Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa