Descrizione del lavoro:
Under the supervision of the head of mission and the local head of audit, the trainee auditor will support and contribute to the following areas :
* Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards.
* Assist audit management in preparation & execution of the audit plan
* Prepare audit work program and understands the specific risks to be evaluated
* Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
* Perform evaluation of internal controls, testing of processes
* Perform reviews of major financial and operational processes
* Perform testing for information system integrity and transaction accuracy
* Perform testing on the effectiveness of the internal control environment within SG.
* Maintain clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the appropriate tool
* Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to management
* Make appropriate recommendations to improve SG processes
* Ensure timely issuance of the audit reports
* Follow-up recommendations, evaluate deliverables, and escalate when needed
* Support senior auditors and local head of audit in reporting tasks, and logistics
* Maintain dashboards and referential information
Context and main duty
* Internal audit teams are part of the Inspection and Group Audit Division (IGAD) of SG Group.
* Audit main task is to assess the compliance of transactions, actual risk exposure, respect of procedures as well as the relevancy and efficiency of permanent control.
* This is managed thanks to an objective, rigorous and unbiased risk-based approach.
* Auditors participate or lead audit assignments covering risks areas as per the multi-year audit plan.
* They apply IGAD processes and methodologies, and use the tools supporting the audit cycle (Risk Assessment, Time tracking, Work Papers, Recommendation follow-up).
* Coverage : 4 legal entities in Japan (Securities, Branch, Asset Management, Aircraft Leasing)
* Trainee auditors support and contribute to the overall cycle of audit missions (scoping, diagnostic, testing, report writing, conclusions), as well as reporting tasks, dashboards and referential updates.
* Internal Audit is on a development path to build the "auditor of the future", through innovative data analytics tools, agile and selective methods.
* Overall, a great opportunity to leverage on own skills, develop knowledge/experience in a variety of business areas, and be equipped with the latest and innovative approach in Internal Audit
Requisiti del candidato:
Requirements for the job
* Core requirements :
* Openness, appetite for teamwork
* Ability to interact with a wide range of staff (all staff levels & Management)
* Analytical skills
* Curiosity, rigor and transparency
* Appetite for developing new skills
* Ability to commit and deliver in quality to deadlines
* Autonomy to conduct audit duties
* Concise and clear documentation skills
* Other skills/experience providing additional advantage :
* Internal Auditor experience
* JSDA sales representative level 1/JSDA internal control manager (or equivalent level of knowledge in financial products used in corporate & investment banking, and Japan financial regulations)
* Japanese language strong proficiency (reading, writing, speaking)
|Pubblicato il:||24 Feb 2021|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Banche / Finanza|