Descrizione del lavoro:
Position at (COMPANY NAME)
A Marketing internship at (COMPANY NAME) in the Consumer Computing Platforms (CCP) offers you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Marketing in a Consumer Electronics company.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME).
* Lifestyle segment potential analysis and marketing strategy development; Using publically available data and peer field study, estimate the potential of the segment and develop strategy on which target, key message, touch points and product offers
* Marketing program evaluation: Evaluate our Digital Marketing and Influencer programs from consumer's points and propose improvement plan
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* Middle to Fluent in English both written and spoken: TOEIC 700
* High passion in the categories i.e. Mice/KB and Gaming
* Keen interest in Marketing as preferred career post graduate
* Excellent analytical, project management, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
* At least should available for 4 hours per day 5 days a week during internship period, internship period will be 3-5 months
* Bachelor's degree, with marketing or BA is a plus
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability