Descrizione del lavoro:
At (COMPANY NAME) Sales Development we know our interns are the next generation of innovators, so we are investing in them in a big way!
Spend up to a year interning in Sales Development at (COMPANY NAME), SuccessFactors and gain real-world experience.
You will earn an income while you develop your business and technology skills, work on real projects, collaborate and learn from pros around the world, build your network, and so much more.
At the end, you may even land a full-time role - a lot of our interns do.
* The purpose is to extend (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors market coverage in Japan by generating new pipeline.
* Conduct account research identifying key buying influencers and strategic Human Resources initiatives within a new business targeted account strategy.
* Execute strategic prospecting and social selling initiatives to generate well qualified new business leads to build sales pipeline.
* Follow-up on Marketing leads by conducting tactical qualifying conversations with Human Resources and Strategic Line of Business audiences in a consultative approach.
* Build cross-departmental trusted relationships to help the team meet and exceed key performance measures to accelerate growth.
Learning & Development Opportunities:
In this role you will work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace and learn highly effective social selling and traditional prospecting strategies and sales process methodologies.
Work within a highly dynamic and collaborative international environment and develop your research and networking skills working with top Human Resources executives in your market.
Build deep partnerships with the SuccessFactors Sales, Marketing and cross-functional teams.
Ideal training ground for anyone considering moving into a customer facing role within a hyper-growth SaaS business application environment.
* Current student pursuing a degree in a business related field.
* Proven self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth rapidly changing marketplace.
* Self-driven, motivated and results orientated.
* First class communication skills, written and verbal.
* Strong organisational and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers.
* Team player.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Sales, Technology, Research
|Pubblicato il:||09 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||ICT / Informatica|