Descrizione del lavoro:
We have an opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join the team at (COMPANY NAME) NSC in Dungarvan Co Waterford.
The Trainee Accountant will assist with the accounting function for multiple legal entities. They will be involved in the optimisation of the Finance function to ensure best practice in reporting systems, internal control framework and IT systems. This is an interesting and varied role designed to achieve an accountancy qualification.
* Contributing to the monthly and quarterly closing process
* Assisting with the annual external audit
* Financial analysis and KPI delivery
* Involvement in treasury tasks
* Assisting with accounting systems development
* Continuous review and improvement of processes
* Other tasks / duties that may be required in order to perform the role and support the finance function.
Requirements for this role:
* A relevant third level degree with a desire to work towards a professional qualification
* Diligent, hard-working, takes ownership of tasks
* Organised, accurate, with good productivity and attention to detail
* Passionate about process improvement.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to liaise with people at all levels across the organisation
* Must be highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast moving environment
* Strong IT skills / Excel
This role is temporary with a view to permanency. Salary will dependent on the candidates level of experience.
Videos To Watch