Descrizione del lavoro:
As a EU BI Business Analyst Intern you will join our Commercial and Operational Excellence team. The role provides an opportunity to understand Medical Devise business and processes, enhance analytical skills thru e-Solutions (Qlik, Tableau, Anaplan, Salesforce…), and get a solid overview on new product introduction in EU MedTech market.
Job Responsibilities includes :
* Work with large volumes and big data, in a highly complex MedTech business
* Work with Business Intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and partnering with the business & cross-functional.
* Implement in collaboration with US team a new Launch Dashboard in Tableau/Qlik for a key New Product Introduction (NPI) in Europe
* Work with Business operations, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain & Finance across the organization to define & implement KPI & metrics to drive NPI execution and support EU sales force & management
* Partner with Business solutions, Master Data Management and Sales effectiveness teams to provide business and process requirements for all e-Solutions enhancements related to the NPI tracking
* Provide training, communication, and change management within the organization on processes and tools related to the NPI analytics & tracking
* Create and maintain reporting and metrics for internal customers
Education and Experience
* Currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Master's Degree or finished studies max. 12 months ago
* Master's Degree in economics, business administration, engineering, or business-related area.
* Experience working with large datasets, even if just for university projects
* Experience with SQL or ETL preferred, even if just for university projects
* Interest in Medical Devises/Pharma Industries
* Advanced Microsoft Excel User
* Knowledge of eSolutions (Qlik or/& Tableau or/& Anaplan or/& Salesforce), will be a strong plus
* High analytical competence and data driven
* Analytical thinker, detail-oriented, structured, proactive and results oriented
* Working proficiency in English
* Strong communication skills
* Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
* Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
What is it like to work at (COMPANY NAME) in Italy?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
(COMPANY NAME) in Italy also offers the following benefits:
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Flexible working hours, remote working
* Life Insurance
* Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
* Telemedical Services
* Meal vouchers
* Service Awards
* Employee Stock Purchase Programme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Comprehensive Wellness programme including preventive cardiovascular screening, educational events, on-site fitness center, lessons with personal trainer, fruit in the office, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location
|Pubblicato il:||19 Mar 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|