Descrizione del lavoro:
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, MedTech, Consumer Health.
Every day more than 130,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries. In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
* Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
* Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Health Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
* Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medtech Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for 1 Internship in the TECHNICAL OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT. The person will be part of the validation team and will report to the Technical Operations Sr Lead. Activities
The intern will be supporting and trained on the following activities:
* Activities related to manufacturing, packaging and cleaning validation projects and learning the relevant documentation (protocols and reports)
* Analysis of the new potential improvement projects for Technical Operations
* Interaction with the manufacturing and packaging areas, laboratories and other groups to perform validation tests.
* Activities related to the non-conformances process
* Data analysis (AL/AIL/Equipment)
* Master's degree in Pharmacy, Engineering, CTF or Chemistry
* Good skills of ownership and accountability
* Skilled in problem-solving and decision-making
* Fluent in English
* Proficiency in Italian
* Data analysis capabilities
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Italy are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means "You Belong
|Pubblicato il:||10 Set 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|