Descrizione del lavoro:
Ligne de mÚtierInternal Firm Services
Secteur / IndustrieAsset and Wealth Management
SpÚcialisation IFS - Clients & Markets
Description de l'offreA career in Knowledge Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to play an integral part of knowledge sharing across the (COMPANY NAME) network so that we can continually provide better service to our clients. You'll help organise and manage various sources of information as well as provide research support for internal and external clients.
Our Research team supports internal leaders through research and data analytics to provide actionable insights. You'll work with our team to examine news media, litigation resources, securities violations, and other applicable sources and will summarise adverse findings for the investigating team. You'll also routinely provide procedural support to practitioners navigating (COMPANY NAME)'s client risk assessment requirements and tools.
As a Market Analyst & Data Trainee, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team which performs research and data analysis, develops hypothesis, and publishes thought leadership reports, surveys, and other studies for (COMPANY NAME), or on behalf of (COMPANY NAME) clients. These studies may concern one specific country or have a European and/or worldwide coverage.
Your tasks will include:
* Collecting qualitative and quantitative information from business databases and recognised sources;
* Exploring and examining data to find hidden patterns;
* Leveraging technologies to create automated workflows and processes;
* Visualising data using adequate software tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau, SAP SAC, Excel, etc.;
* Leveraging data analytics systems, models (e.g. forecasting, predictive), languages (e.g. Python, R) and methodologies to analyse data and create insight;
* Preparing and updating presentations for internal and external use;
* Assisting senior analysts in writing reports on given client assignments and research topics.
* You are currently studying finance, economics or business administration (Master's degree level or equivalent) and within the framework of your studies you need to carry out an internship of 6 month minimum;
* You have good statistical and analytical skills and the ability to transform high volumes of data in visual stories, using visualisation techniques and software;
* You know some database processing languages (eg. SQL, VBA);
* You have some knowledge and experience in at least one of the most popular software (SPSS, Stata) and programming languages in the context of data analytics (Python, R);
* You are stress resistant and able to cope with multiple demands and requirements;
* You have an interest in the financial services sector (knowledge of the European banking and/or asset management industry is a plus);
* You are rigorous, curious and proactive;
* You have excellent computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint) and superior organisational skills;
* You are able communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English. Any additional language is considered an asset (German, French, etc.).
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
DÚplacements Ó prÚvoir Not Specified
Poste Úligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validitÚ du poste