Descrizione del lavoro:
* Supporting the team on the different tasks
* Supporting the intrusion testing, external audits and certification projects (SOC)
* Supporting the team at running Security Services (mainly Vulnerability Management)
* Researching and documenting multiple information security related topics
* Assessing technical and functional aspects of the IT control environment
* Supporting group wide synergy initiatives with our Business Units including Fremantle, M6, RTL Radio France, Mediengruppe RTL, etc.
* You will acquire knowledge around Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) and worldwide standards such as: COBIT, ITIL, ISO, ISAE
* You will improve your personal skills : analytical, communication, writing, business processes
* You are available for 6 months (to 12 months);
* You are fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills;
* You demonstrate basic operational/hands-on knowledge and "hunger" to learn more;
* You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
* You have strong analytical and methodological skills, an energetic practical approach, a strong work ethic and an intellectual curiosity;
* You have excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 67 television channels, eight video-on-demand platforms and 30 radio stations. RTL Group also produces content throughout the world and owns several rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe's largest broadcaster in-cludes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Bel-gium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group's families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group's flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in oth-er stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group's con-tent business, Fremantle, is one of the world's largest creators, producers and distribu-tors of scripted and unscripted content. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,700 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the stream-ing-services of its broadcasters (such as TV Now, 6play, Videoland), the digital video busi-nesses BroadbandTV, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle's more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the ad-tech businesses Smartclip and SpotX. RTL AdConnect is RTL Group's international sales house. (COMPANY NAME) is the majority shareholder of RTL Group with 75.1 per cent. RTL Group is listed on the Luxembourg and Frankfurt stock exchanges and in the MDax stock index. For more information, please visit Rxxxxxxx.xxm.
RTL Group - Entertain. Inform. Engage.
Company: RTL Group SA
Postal Code: 1543