Descrizione del lavoro:
As an intern in Group IT, you will contribute to IT financial reporting innovation and processes automation; support project organization to meet delivery deadlines; work in a dynamic and international context.
* Support the Group IT project manager through all relevant IT financial reporting phases (Budget-Actuals)
* Directly contribute to the data gathering and reporting of financial and non-financial KPIs
* Directly contribute to the delivery of pre-studies, prototypes and solutions to automate the IT financial reporting process
* Ensure a comprehensive and continuous documentation of projects and systems.
* You are currently studying for a relevant university degree (with focus on IT/Finance/Accounting), preferably for a Master's degree in business administration
* Familiar with Finance and Accounting concepts
* Knowledges of IT concepts, organization models, IT security, Cloud computing
* Advanced skills on spreadsheet and data analytics tools (e.g. Excel, PowerBI) is an asset
* Fluent in English; any other language is a plus
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Well-organized, autonomous and a team player
* Rigorous in your work and follow-up on processes
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 67 television channels, eight streaming platforms and 30 radio stations. RTL Group also produces content throughout the world and owns several rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe's largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group's families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group's flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group's content business, Fremantle, is one of the world's largest creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,700 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the streaming-services of its broadcasters (such as TV Now, 6play, Videoland), the digital video businesses BroadbandTV, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle's more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the ad-tech businesses Smartclip and SpotX. RTL AdConnect is RTL Group's international sales house. (COMPANY NAME) is the majority shareholder of RTL Group with 75.9 per cent. RTL Group is listed on the Luxembourg and Frankfurt stock exchanges and in the MDax stock index. For more information, please visit Rxxxxxxx.xxm.
RTL Group - Entertain. Inform. Engage.
Company: RTL Group SA
Postal Code: L-1543