Descrizione del lavoro:
* Support: Worldwide end-user support to RTL Group operations on the finance related applications, so-called RTL Group Referenced Applications (SAP ERP, City Financials, Cash Pooler Web, Business Object Finance, Visual Scope Web, PROCO, OCR, …) via phone, email and ticketing system (SAP Solution Manager);
* Reporting: Preparation, issuance and follow up various reporting cycles (support activities, user counting, etc.…) with RTL Group business units' managers;
* User account management: Creation, modification and de-activation of user accounts required to access our Referenced Applications;
* Project participation under the lead of GTRS project managers.
* Currently studying for a relevant university degree (preferably with focus on IT/Business);
* Basic IT understanding and feel comfortable working with various applications;
* Fluent in English; additional French and/or German is an advantage;
* Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office packages; Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills;
* Self-starter but can follow instructions when needed;
* Able to translate your research findings into logical, structured text/graphs;
* Curious, ready to invest a lot and eager to learn.
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 67 television channels, eight video-on-demand platforms and 30 radio stations. RTL Group also produces content throughout the world and owns several rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe's largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group's families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group's flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group's content business, Fremantle, is one of the world's largest creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,700 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the streaming-services of its broadcasters (such as TV Now, 6play, Videoland), the digital video businesses BroadbandTV, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle's more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the ad-tech businesses Smartclip and SpotX. RTL AdConnect is RTL Group's international sales house. (COMPANY NAME) is the majority shareholder of RTL Group with 75.1 per cent. RTL Group is listed on the Luxembourg and Frankfurt stock exchanges and in the MDax stock index. For more information, please visit Rxxxxxxx.xxm.
RTL Group - Entertain. Inform. Engage.
Company: CLT-UFA S.A.
Postal Code: L-1543