Descrizione del lavoro:
Job Location: Luxembourg
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella«, Tic Tac«, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher«, Raffaello«, Kinder Bueno« and Kinder Surprise«. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our (COMPANY NAME) HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a motivated intern for a six-month internship experience as part of our Supply Chain Management Department (starting from June 2020). You will actively support the team responsible for Travel Market in their day-to-day activities and ongoing projects.
* Monitoring outbound quantities;
* Analyzing data for destruction monitoring;
* Tracking stock packaging;
* Preparing ad hoc Powerpoint presentations for regular meetings with customers;
* Collaborating with various departments;
* Analyzing data to calculate KPIs.
Who we are looking for:
* Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations or related fields;
* Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset;
* Result orientation and attention to detail;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Dynamic, proactive approach with an ability to work under pressure;
* First experience in logistics (i.e. inventory management, distribution processes etc.) is considered a plus.
* Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
* Advanced proficiency in Excel;
* First experience with ERP solution (SAP) is an advantage.
* Proficiency in English;
* Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world