Descrizione del lavoro:
Data Science Finance Intern
(COMPANY NAME) is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, (COMPANY NAME) has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. (COMPANY NAME) was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
We are looking for university students to work at (COMPANY NAME) as a college intern during their 4th year study.
The Intern will be part of Customer Support Finance during 12 months, providing support to the new world wide digital tower.
* Apply statistical methods to analyze cost structure, find hidden patterns and build predictive models creating business value and innovation
* Experience building and interpreting machine learning models on real business data
* Visualize and interpret the results of analyses, and create strategy recommendations
* Develop and implement frameworks and processes for systematic data analysis
* Immerse yourself in very large data sets and complex problems
* Develop tools to ingest, merge, and clean datasets
* Works with project team to understand problem statements, initiates and direction.
* Assures accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data.
* Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution and suggests changes or improvements
* Using statistics, mathematics, algorithms and programming languages
Education and Experience Required:
* MUST be a university student enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree with 1 full year left to graduation
* Degrees preferred: Financial Engineering and Computer Systems Engineering
* Nice to have experience: working with large data set, data engineering, creating data visualizations
* Desirable ability to build dashboards and other tools using front-end development skills
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Scientific thinking and ability to design and critically analyze quantitative research
* Ability to think creatively about research problems and invent original solutions to modeling challenges
* Proficiency with R or Python is required
* Ability to build and interpret linear regression models, with machine learning experience a plus
* Strong analytical skills, with a high level of attention to detail
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power BI
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Pubblicato il:||03 Feb 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||ICT / Informatica|