Descrizione del lavoro:
Internship - Change Management
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: July 2020
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Software Operations Transformation Program to meet our customer needs quickly and achieve the overall Philips goal to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030.
You are responsible for
* Provide direct support to the change work stream in order to assure a standardized and best practice change management approach in line with CM methodology
* Assure Change Management Deliverables are completed for the initiative inline with the CM toolkit
* Accelerate and enable knowledge sharing to assure change management and communication needs are effectively addressed for the initiative
* Work on mitigating strategies to manage change resistance and anticipate risks and road-blocks.
* Support Organizational readiness assuring a successful handover to standing organization during Continuous Improvement phase
You are a part of
Global SW Operations Transformation PMO Team with scope spanning across Precision Diagnostics, Connected Care and Image Guided Therapy businesses.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying a master degree, preferably in engineering and/or management.
* Constantly challenge status quo creating & supporting the change vision for meaningful long term success
* Ability to regularly interact with executives and/or senior management
* Demonstrate skills in: Change Management, Empathy, interpersonal skills, Team management, Cross-cultural, cross-markets influencing skills
* Ability to create formal networks involving coordination among groups.
* Mandatory experience in Power Point, Excel and Microsoft Project
* Language: English
In return, we offer you
* Leadership experience and exposure at a fortune 500 Company driving change
* An internship that that shapes and deploys meaningful healthcare technology & innovation that changes the lives of people across the globe
* A chance to be in the driver's seat in your own career in a diverse, international workplace culture
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)