Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is for those who step up. Do you?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Support Key Account Managers on daily tasks and projects
* managing content at online retailers like Bxx.xxm and Amazon (including pictures, brand texts, reviews) and upgrading this content to next level
* analyzing e-commerce market (trends, competitor analyses, updating dashboards) and implementing growth plans
* managing brand websites and analyzing traffic
* SEO / SEA implementation
* Owner of several e-commerce projects
* There is a possibility to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
* Academic or Bachelor degree in business studies, communication or related (enrolled now / fresh graduate)
* Strong interest in e-commerce (and sales and/or marketing) in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
* Dutch speaking, professional knowledge of English
* Teamplayer willing to take initiatives and propose new ideas.
* Enthusiastic, passionate and assertive person
* Available for a minimum of 6 months, starting July 2022
* An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
* You'll be part of an international intern community
* Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
* A 5- 6 months internship
* An internship allowance of EUR700 - EUR800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Continuous learning in a digital way via the (COMPANY NAME) learning hub
JOB ID: req2xxx6
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: email@example.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted
|Pubblicato il:||20 Mag 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|
|Durata di lavoro:||6 mesi|