Descrizione del lavoro:
Analyst Advisory - Netherlands - Amsterdam
(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
(COMPANY NAME) Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk management and advisory. Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their business and strategies.
In the Netherlands, (COMPANY NAME) is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
For the expansion of our Advisory Netherlands team as part of our broader European Advisory group, we are looking for a starting analyst to strengthen us in the following areas. You will be assisting and supporting M&A Advisory for private and listed companies, focus on equity capital markets transactions, for example capital increases, IPO's, accelerated book building (subordinated), convertible bond issues and equity-linked transactions.
In this interesting and varied role, your responsibilities will include:
* Conduct fundamental research on a wide range of companies / industries to assist in the preparation of pitch materials and reports
* Analyse financial data of public / private records of companies and develop financial models for forecasting & valuation
* Client management and managing day-to-day deal work: build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients, prospective clients and professional advisors
* Collaborate with and support other international teams and share information / insights
* Take responsibility for expanding the (COMPANY NAME) franchise
* Operate under the following principles: integrity, responsiveness, accountability, creativity, innovation, and team work
We are offering:
* The chance to be part of a corporate scale up journey, offering a great challenge and an inspiring environment;
* Work flexible hours and lots of room to grow on a personal - but also on an professional level;
* Multi-cultural working environment;
* Sound benefits;
* Well-equipped office and all the required facilities to do your job located in the heart of Amsterdam
* Master degree preferably in Accountancy / Finance / Economics or equivalent
* Previous internship experience preferably at either a tier-one, bulge bracket, or boutique investment bank
* Fundamental understanding of financial valuation theory and methodologies
* A good understanding of M&A / ECM processes
* Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Fluency in Dutch and English. Other languages would be an advantage
* A strongly developed strategic sense, team spirit and the ability to work under pressure, without losing your sense of humour
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
As part of the application procedure there is an assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behaviour and a statement regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.
Primary Location: NL-NH-AmsterdamJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTSchedule: Full-time