Descrizione del lavoro:
Future Talent Programme
Would you like to start your career "in good company? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2020, to pursue our tradition to develop strong leadership and technical excellence.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - technical track is a 1-year trainee programme for talents, starting in 2020. Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to (COMPANY NAME) development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow.
You will be recruited to a full-time position from day one. During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. After that period, we believe you will be ready to cover the role you'd been hired and give your contribution to the company.
More information about the Future Talent Programme is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxt
JOIN OUR AUTOMATION TEAM
With over 700 employees in 8 countries Business Unit Cheese and Powder Systems develops, delivers and facilitates a competitive portfolio of process solutions for the Food Industry in close cooperation with the (COMPANY NAME) Cluster organisations. The aim of this role will be the design, realisation and commissioning of machine and process control systems, using PLC and HMI / SCADA systems.
For this specific position we are hiring 2 fresh graduates who will be based in Heerenveen, the Netherlands.
As an Automation Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
* With your ideas and contribution, you will help push our limits as part of the largest food processing and packaging company in the world with more than 5,000 patents and some of the best experts in the field
* You will focus on designing and delivering automation solutions based on our (COMPANY NAME) Plantmaster platform, to our customers all over the world
* You will be trained to design, execute, test and create functional descriptions of the software of PLC/HMI/SCADA control systems and get familiar with the connected hardware
* Review and write operating instruction manuals
* Troubleshooting remotely using digital tools and on customer site
* Later you will have the chance to be responsible for cost price calculations of control systems for the product manual and projects
To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
* You have finished recently or are about to finish your bachelor's degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering. (graduation year 2019 or 2020)
* You have initial knowledge of MS Office tools, Siemens (TIA Portal/S7, WINCC), Rockwell (Compact Logix, Panelview) and Wonderware.
* You have initial knowledge and experience of working with electrical documentation
* Eager to travel: 25%
* You are able to look at a problem from more sides and discover the simple solutions that others might not catch.
* You are passionate about following the newest technological trends and apply your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges
* You are driven by automation and the fast-developing aspects (IoT, Industry 4.0, etc).
* You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. A good command of a second language (Dutch, French, German, Spanish) is an asset.
* This programme requires that you are flexible and willing to rotations internally
* You are fluent in English and preferably another European language such as Dutch/Polish/German/Spanish/French etc.
* Continuous learning and development opportunity at a company where we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and futures
* Enthusiastic colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
* Chance to build an international network and career at a market leading, modern and dynamic company with an innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
Don't miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site before 1st April 2020.
Recruitment process information: Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If you are a match, you will be invited for a video interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with simulation exercises (with these we are measuring your soft skills).
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries. With more than 24,000 employees around the world, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™", reflects our vision to make food safe and available everywhere.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm