Descrizione del lavoro:
We Go Places! How about you?
Function: Corporate Relations
Sub-Function: Corporate Relations - Internal Communication
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
The 3 Corporate Communications Interns will distribute the followin tasks amongst themselves, each leading some and collaborating on others.
* Act as Community Manager for key global groups within Workplace (our internal collaboration platform, made by Facebook)
* Breakfasts - Coordinate weekly global conferences that are livestreamed from Amsterdam to Corporate Affairs (CA) colleagues across the world
* Internal Events - Support CA and other global functions to organize internal events and the communication plans before, during and after the events (Commerce Week, CA Forum, Finance Forum, HR Forum…)
* News Bites - Daily review and distribution of News Bites
* Internet Feedback - Answering Internet Feedback (website enquiries)
* Crisis Trainings - Helps coordinate and track progress of international crisis management trainings. Support OpCo education regarding: Crisis trainings (simulations, e-learning, manual), Rep. Research
* Behind the Star - Directs the externally facing mini-series about our company history
* New Website Launch - Support the building and launching of the new website
* Website Maintenance - Helps the Digital Communications manager with content management of the corporate website
* CC Calendar - Manage the document that captures events/issues pertinent to CC. Prepare the calendar slide used for CC weekly meetings.
* CC Dashboard - Gather and populate the monthly IC Dashboard, and help improve the way we gather and present our KPIs
* CA Awards - Lead and drive the CA Awards annual process, flagging best practices and innovating ways to make these known across the CA Network
* Tapped In Sessions - Logistics support on Tapped In media events
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.