Descrizione del lavoro:
We Go Places! How about you?
Function: Supply Chain
Sub-Function: Supply Chain - Customer, Logistics and Distribution
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Internship Global Planning (Supply Chain)
You are a (graduate) student passionate about working in Supply Chain, you have an analytical profile, and you are looking for an experience in an international environment?
In Global Customer Service - Logistics - Planning we exist to drive performance with our Operational Companies (OpCos). In the Global Planning team our way of working is to help our Operating Companies to grow in our ever changing markets :
* Capabilities to drive step-change and excellence,
* Analytics to help OpCo identify opportunities
* Continuous Improvement through TPM
One of the core analytics of the Global Planning Department is the S&OP FIT (Core) Program. The S&OP FIT program is one of our key enablers to deliver our ambition and this supports the Operating Companies in improving their demand and supply planning capabilities. The program will be deployed in more than 50 countries, we continuously strive to improve in order deliver more value to our OpCos.
The purpose of the internship is to support us with the improvement journey we are. One of the developments is to improve our training materials to a new version to match the upgrade we are doing, which will be the main focus for the internship. We will also be doing tracking of the usage of the tool that we use in the program and adding new reports. Another development requires supporting the development of Continuous Improvement (TPM) training materials for online training. We look for someone with who is ready for a challenge, able to think along with the team and to take responsibility to shape the assignment to make most out of it.
The internship is based online at the moment/ possibly in Schiphol office (depending on corona regulations) and available from September for the duration of 6 months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the S&OP FIT (Core) Program training materials update.
* Assisting with the KPI tracking of the countries we are already deploy / deploying
* Working with the team to further leverage new opportunities
* Supporting TPM Plan Pillar training materials update
You are a student in a relevant field of study and you have the following:
* Master student
* Background in econometrics, supply chain management or industrial engineering
* Ability to work with large sets of data, data visualization, optimization and statistics
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects and individually
* Exceptional team player capability and eagerness to learn, share knowledge
* Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality
* Combines conceptual understanding and practical judgement
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Geronimo Bonomi at firstname.lastname@example.org
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.