Descrizione del lavoro:
Join our (COMPANY NAME) Family!
At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
We need you!
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for an intern quality & food safety. Working in the food safety and quality assurance team you will assist our food safety specialists on various topics.
You'll be working on:
* Checking of labels (do they comply to legislation, but also the (COMPANY NAME) requirements)
* Checking and judging product specifications in our specification management system
* Working together with many different internal and external stakeholders (like the product team, procurement team, content team and suppliers)
* Selecting products of the box to send to the laboratory for microbiological testing
* Conducting a specific research relevant in food safety and quality within the internship period
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You are enrolled within a bachelor or master program in the field of Food Safety and Quality Management (e.g. Food Quality Management, Food Commerce & Technology, Food Safety, Nutrition & Health or Dietetics). You enjoy working in a young, dynamic environment and you have a strong sense of responsibility. Because you will be conducting research during the internship, but you will also participate in the team, we require a keen eye for detail. It is useful and pleasant if you have some knowledge of the Commodities Act and the laws and regulations in the field of food and labeling. You will of course carry out the tasks described above with passion and proactivity. You are an independent person who really enjoys taking on this challenge. Finally, communicating in Dutch and English is no problem for you.
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on the quality and food safety of the ingredients in the (COMPANY NAME) box
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class.
* An amazing team and office in Amsterdam check it out here!
* Next, to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) Box.
* And of course, you'll get compensation in the form of salary and other perks.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we take a look at your resume and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. IAfter this interview, we will choose the right candidate fir this internship. We will schedule the online interviews as quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at (COMPANY NAME)!
You're hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered
|Pubblicato il:||06 Mag 2021|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Internet / New Media|