Descrizione del lavoro:
Internship: Global Digital Platforms Enablement Support
Location: Amsterdam - Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Type: Internship - not suitable for thesis
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected start date: June 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be on the forefront of Philips Domestic Appliances in becoming a standalone company. You will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting digital marketing projects and learn to guide, deploy and manage the digital marketing platform set-up for Philips' Domestic Appliances' global Digital Consumer Experience (D2C) team. The internship opportunity is a great opportunity to learn about tools, ways of working and governance models. You will work on projects that will give you hands-on experience with deployment management methodology and change management. The opportunity will allow you to sharpen your project management, communication and problem-solving skills in a global business environment.
You are responsible for
* Maintain overall tooling overview, monitor progress, and report out to DA Global Platform team by collecting regular input from the Royal Philips Product Owners
* Help developing a consistent communication process to ensure alignment on tool status and mechanism for feedback
* Support Global DA Platform team to create and distribute communications to business and markets on updates.
* Support the global deployment team on all pre- and post deployment activities; managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that weekly project statuses are received from team members
* Work with the global deployment team to coordinate the communications plan, training and after-care of the content deployment
* Identify and report out on constraints, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and deadlines
* Collect feedback and respond on requests concerning tool, process and operations questions
* Help setting up a champion network of users that can be contacted in the post-deployment phase
You are a part of
The Digital Consumer Experience team within the new Domestic Appliances Marketing organization, focused on building the digital consumer experiences for our customers. Within the Digital Consumer Experience team, you will be part of a team of global digital platform specialists, responsible for enabling the full DA organization to execute winning digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Studying towards your Master in Business Administration, Digital Marketing or Business Management
* You are a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and work within a rapidly changing environment
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Project management skills
* Fluency in business English
* Able to collect, track, and summarize information; timely and courteous follow up with global and local teams; team player; ability to anticipate and plan ahead
* Strong Microsoft Excel and Power point skills
* Enthusiastic, focused and work with a can-do attitude
* Passion for digital marketing and technology
In return, we offer you
The amazing opportunity to support and coordinate testing and deployment of all Digital Marketing tools and platforms that will continue to be used by the standalone DA business and markets.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Pubblicato il:||11 Gui 2021|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Elettronica di consumo|