Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
TASKS OF THE INTERNSHIP
* Assisting in creating and updating content, landing pages, newsletters and website related matters
* Support with optimization and further roll out of the content & channel strategy
* Creation and execution of social media posts using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
* Assisting in identifying gaps & opportunities to optimize user flows on various digital touchpoints
* Executing and analysing data that comes from our digital channels and in the end suggest optimization points
* Pursuing a Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or other relevant studies
* Interest in digital marketing
* Understanding of digital marketing channels, roles and purposes
* Excellent organizational and planning skills
* Big interest in systems and tools
* Strong team player loves to connect & collaborate
* Enthusiasm and Drive: keen to learn and work with new technologies
* Positive hands-on and pro-active attitude
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Social Media, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Marketing, Technology
|Pubblicato il:||12 Ago 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||ICT / Informatica|