Descrizione del lavoro:
As a Trade Marketing Intern, you will have a fun role within (COMPANY NAME) as you will come into contact with many disciplines. For example, you will work closely with Brand Marketing, with the various customer teams/account managers and you will create assignments for over 100 enthusiastic store account managers.
This is a role where you will work on all categories and brands within (COMPANY NAME) retail and the great thing is that you will soon see your own work reflected in all supermarkets across the Netherlands!
The most common work activities are:
* Thinking along, developing and coordinating new promotions;
* Present and sell promotions to Field sales field sales;
* Ensuring consistency between appearance of promotions and brand image;
* Coordinating various instore and outdoor activities; such as events and store floor demonstrations;
* Creating sales presentations in an app to be used by store account managers.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* Availability from September 2023, for (5 to) 6 months for a minimum of 32 hours per week;
* You are following a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or Master's degree;
* You have an excellent command of the Dutch or English language;
* You have affinity with the FMCG industry
|Pubblicato il:||18 Mar 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|