Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) aims to be faster, simpler, more consumer- and customer-centric, and future-ready for the connected world. To become even more agile as a business, we need to be digitally-enabled. As part of this, we're accelerating our digital transformation end-to-end - from manufacturing and innovation, to marketing and selling - to make (COMPANY NAME) more competitive in an increasingly digitized world.
This will underpin an even more consumer-centric approach through data-led marketing and sales models. It will also improve processes, freeing up time and energy to focus on activities that drive growth.
Do you want to be part of this Digital Transformation?
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
* Learning how to implement and drive data driven marketing campaigns with our brands;
* Creating and analyzing dashboards;
* Supporting marketing on new (start-up) business initiatives;
* Learning more about digital marketing, data driven marketing, content management and customer journey.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You must be registered at a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master programme, such as Marketing, Marketing management, Economics & Consumer Studies or Marketing Analytics;
* Fluent in English, both oral and written
|Pubblicato il:||18 Mar 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|