Descrizione del lavoro:
Are you a student and interested in working at our (COMPANY NAME) Foods Innovation Centre in Wageningen? Is your passion in packaging, processing or nutrition? Or are you the next data science or formulation guru? Most importantly, are you looking for an exciting internship? Join us at Hive!
HIVE is (COMPANY NAME)'s Foods Innovation Centre and home to the product innovations of some of the world's favorite food brands like Knorr and Hellmann's. We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
Want to get an idea of what's cooking in the Hive? Go check more information here.
As an R&D Intern at Hive focusing on Nutrition your key responsibilities & accountabilities could be (amongst others):
* Literature & other external information review to help our nutrition advocacy strategy
* Literature review and data-analysis to identify new leads to optimize our products
* Provide nutritional analyses of our product portfolio & recipes
* …And many more interesting tasks & topics to give you the best possible learning experience!
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You must be enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student;
* A study in dietetics, nutrition biomedical or public health science;
* You have a great passion for foods & you're analytically strong;
* Fluent in English; both oral and written
|Pubblicato il:||18 Mar 2023|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|