Descrizione del lavoro:
Our Global Talent Acquisition (TA) Team strives to make our vision a reality and contribute to the rapid growth of our organisation by hiring the best talent. Based primarily in our Amsterdam office and working within the International HQ HR team, you will partner with experienced Talent Acquisition professionals and receive training on the job.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process of all internships within the International HQ and support team members with other activities such as:
* Coordinating calendars and scheduling interviews between candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams
* Managing the assessment process with our external provider
* Performing miscellaneous tasks relating to Employer Branding
* Managing internship recruitment process for IHQ
* Improving current on-going projects.
To be successful in this role you need to :
* Be student enrolled in an education in Communication/Human Resources (or similar)
* Be fluent English both in speaking and writing
* Be able to work in a team and independently
* Have good communication and people skills
* Have experience in a similar role in HR and Recruitment
The ideal candidate is available to start in May or June.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the "I'm interested" button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.
|Pubblicato il:||04 Mag 2021|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|