Descrizione del lavoro:
Internship: International Sales & Business Analytics (Thesis Possible)
Starting Date: October/ November
Duration: 6-12 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work with our most important retailers in the world. Within the International Key Account Management (IKAM) team we work on an international account plan and execute it, thereby:
* Stipulate mutual growth agreements
* Build international customer relationships and customer intimacy
* Render market enabling services (e.g. data sharing)
* Initiate business development projects (e.g. category management, replenishment)
* Leverage digital sales fundamentals to international accounts
* Mutual international business tracking & monitoring
* Support international expansion and entry into new markets
* Facilitation of local topics (e.g. roll out Commercial Policy)
* Build brand awareness & brand preference
* Test and pilot new concepts, categories and processes
You are responsible for
* Monthly data analysis of IKAM performance with proposal for improvements for more effective account management
* Day to day IKAM support
* Support our sales organizations globally
* Support logistical tasks
You are a part of
You will be part of a very international oriented sales team at Philips Personal Health. The candidate will report to the Commercial Manager who reports to the International account director.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Master students in Business, Economics, Data Analytics or any other relevant field
* Strong data analytic skills
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Ambitious and strong mentality
* Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
* Fluent English speaking and writing, German speaking and writing is preferred
In return, we offer you
* An opportunity to gain experience in the field of sales / data analytics
* Development of business and personal skills
* Network capabilities inside a multinational
* Experience working at a global headquarters
* Possibility to write your thesis
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)