Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
Our dedicated real estate finance and structured debt team is consistently ranked as Tier 1 real estate finance and securitisation practices in the UK, Europe and globally. We are at the forefront of market trends and developments and have a strong bench of practitioners who are recognised in the market as leaders in the field, with a broad experience and a unique blend of specialist know-how.
Our real estate finance and structured debt practitioners have an in-depth understanding of the commercial real estate sector and financing products in that market (e.g. bi-lateral loans, syndicated loans, sub-participated debt, mezzanine loans, development finance, CMBS/RMBS and other capital markets products).
Advising lenders, borrowers, investors and arrangers means that we have an excellent overview of the aims and needs of different participants.
(COMPANY NAME)'s Real Estate Finance & Structured Debt team remains at the cutting edge of the market. We advise a wide range of clients particularly European and US commercial and investment banks, non-bank debt providers, funds, real estate investors and developers and corporates on all aspects of debt participation in real estate related transactions in the UK and internationally.
The Structured Debt & Real Estate Finance team in London is made up of 11 Partners and approximately 60 lawyers and trainees.
* Finance: Property Finance (Tier 1) - Legal5xx xxx9
* Finance: Securitisation (Tier 1) - Legal5xx xxx9
* Real Estate Finance (Band 1) - Chambers 2019
* Capital Markets: Securitisation (Band 1) - Chambers 2019
* The Lawyer Finance Team of the Year 2019
(COMPANY NAME) is looking to recruit a Paralegal, for an initial period of 6 months, to join the Structured Debt & Real Estate Finance group in the Global Financial Markets department, undertaking both structured debt and real estate finance transactions.
Working for a team of Senior Associates, Associates and Trainees who work on Structured Debt & Real Estate Finance transactions, the paralegal will be required to give support on all aspects of documentation and legal paperwork.
* Preparing precedents;
* Drafting certain transaction documents and letters;
* Scheduling and bibling;
* Post-completion work;
* Assisting with conditions precedent;
* Registration of security and other Companies House forms;
* Proofreading, checking cross-referencing and checking defined terms; and
* Other administrative and transaction management.
The candidate will possess the following skills and strengths:
* a strong academic record, ideally to graduate level;
* strong writing skills and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail;
* familiarity with English law and familiarity, or the ability to become familiar with, certain aspects of EU law;
* an interest in finance;
* the ability to work in an organised and efficient way, meeting deadlines and taking on responsibility; and
* strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team;
* tech-savvy with a commercial acumen.
To find out more:
Interested? To find out more about what it is like to work at (COMPANY NAME) in London please visit our careers site
At (COMPANY NAME) we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.
#LI-WRAP #LI-POST #IND