Descrizione del lavoro:
Description of the Business Line or Department
GTS (Global Technology Services) is one of the European financial sector's largest shared service centres for IT infrastructures.
RESG/GTS currently supports over 85% of Societe Generale's IT infrastructures in France and around the world. These IT infrastructures include:
* Workstations (PCs, telephones, messaging systems, etc.),
* Computing centres that host the Group's servers,
* IT and telecom networks.
The DIT Projects trainee will be a member of the Digital Workplace Services (DWS) department which ensures that end user tools (workstations, telephones, printers etc.) and the corresponding technical services (email, telephony, technical directories, office tools, security) all operate smoothly.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
Working within the RESG/GTS/DWS department - the IT Projects Trainee will have to:
* Deliver and deploy technical solutions, for SG UK (including Kleinwort Hambros) and GBIS UK, which are in line with the Digital Workplace Services central strategy and standards.
* To provide full, accurate, timely reports on the financial status and progress of the DWS projects to the Project Management Office and Project stakeholders.
* To manage the production of all project deliverables to ensure the successful completion of the project through to Project sponsor acceptance.
Summary of responsibilities
* Co-ordinate and supervise project teams:
* Ensure the planning of the activities and drive the team in the implementation of DWS services
* Participate in the development of the technical skills of support teams in relation to DWS technologies and services in collaboration with DWS support managers
* Ensure correct level of communication with all teams
* Project Management / Coordination:
* Regular Documentation updates
* Participate and/or organise the governance (Steering Committees, Operational Committees)
* Risks, Costs, Delays, Quality Management/follow up
* Ensure a good relationship with customers, peers and providers:
* Manage escalations and communicate with End Users / management when relevant
* Participate in the global GTS/DWS governance and ensure the relationship between departments
* Manage and follow the relationship with external providers and other technical partners
* Strategy and technical adherence
* Active participation in the formulation of the GTS Digital Workplace Services strategy through participation and value-added contribution.
* Ensure adherence to GTS standards and security guidelines through actively enforcing and incentivising compliance
* Achieve transversal projects implementation according to Central strategy & solutions; take effectively into account regional specificities and constraints.
* Maintain a close co-ordination with Paris Digital Workplace Services Engineering groups to converge on common procedures and tools.
* Monthly reporting to Regional and Central management.
* Transform operating model when relevant according to GTS/DWS technical and organisational Strategy
* Ensure global compliance & coherence of DWS strategy
* Governance follow up
* Manage Steering/Operational Committees
* Recurring follow-up with operational contacts within teams impacted by the project
* To Manage Communications and Reporting
* Weekly reporting to DWS management
* Creation and publication of dashboards sent to sponsors and project
* To monitor overall progress and use of resources and report project performance against budget and plan to the Project Sponsor and the PMO.
* Raise alerts to DWS Management on issues and blocking points met
Requisiti del candidato:
* Background in Project Management
* Experience in a Digital Workplace Services
* Financial or investment banking experience
* Documentation writing and presentations to senior management level
* Communication / negotiation / conflicts management skills
* Working to match budget and delays
* Understanding of Skype/TEAMS platforms
* Understanding of Voice services, Skype & TEAMS Telephony
* Understanding of Office 365
* Understanding of Mobility solutions as Airwatch/Vmware/Samsung Knox
* Understanding of Microsoft cloud solutions
* Understanding of Remote access platforms (e.g. VPN and Citrix)
* Understanding of Desktop Virtualisation Technology such as HDI
* Understanding of Front office Desktop Infrastructure solutions
* Customer and commercial focus in maintaining strong partnerships with colleagues
* Confident, able to work under pressure with good communication skills at all levels within a global financial group
* Able to multitask with an ability to prioritise. A good self-motivator and a team player.
* Ability to take decisions and follow-up on issues
* Ability to dissect an incident/issue in a logical manner to determine the root cause of the problem.
* Familiarity with ITIL based "best practices"- Incident & Problem management, Change management…
* Ability to understand when escalations are needed.
* Client-focused and constantly conscious of the need to serve our key clients
|Pubblicato il:||03 Ago 2022|
|Tipo di impiego:||Stage|
|Settore:||Banche / Finanza|