Descrizione del lavoro:
As the Engineering Student you will be a member of the team, providing assistance to the research and development engineers and the engineering manager. Within this position you will:
* Support in the development of special service tools for repairs of automotive vehicles.
* Work closely with clients such as Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin and Bentley to design and develop future processes.
* Provide engineering support to the research and development engineers.
* Drawing and detailing of engineering tools to computer-aided design.
* Engineering administration of computer-aided design files.
* Document the design and associated process requirements for the special tools being developed. This will include stress analysis and Risk Analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess the below background and experience:
* Currently studying a degree level qualification in one of these areas: Engineering, Automotive engineering or similar field.
* Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to communicate concerns and identify resolutions in a clear, concise manner.
* Have knowledge and a strong interest of automotive vehicles.
* Knowledgeable in computer-aided design, preferably SolidWorks, however, on the job training will be given.
We are looking to start the internship in August 2020 which will be a 12 month placement and offer the below benefits to our interns:
* The opportunity to be a part of a worldwide technology and research company.
* Competitive Salary.
* 25 days holiday.
* Enrolment onto our BUILD programme which helps to support and enhance your placement experience.
* The opportunity to improve your professional and soft skills to help the transition from university into a corporate environment.
* Free On-site Parking.
* Opportunity to learn from specialists and managers.
Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.