Descrizione del lavoro:
Your contribution to something big
* Project Management activities to ensure (COMPANY NAME) powertrain products within JLR engine and vehicle applications are validated.
* Launch Management activities to ensure new JLR engine and vehicles fitted with (COMPANY NAME) powertrain products have a flawless launch.
* Investigation into engineering/quality issues with development teams to ensure the root cause is identified and that the corrective action(s) are applied.
* Visiting plants to support launch activities (i.e. part handling analysis).
* Contributing to the launch and validation milestones with planning validation and launch activities.
* Working with the Sales Team on various commercial topics.
* Leading and presenting customer meetings
What distinguishes you
* Engineering undergraduate.
* Have an interest in automotive engineering and manufacturing.
* Have consideration for the project management and business aspects of engineering projects.
* Be proficient in MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
* Driving licence
* Self starter and self motivated.
* Have clear written and oral English skills.
* Be very professional and a good communicator.
Please note that we would like you to start end of July 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.