Descrizione del lavoro:
Marketing Data Scientist - Placement Year (Start: July 2021)
oday (COMPANY NAME) is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with 55,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. (COMPANY NAME) is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves.
Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
As we continue our Digital Marketing transformation journey, we are on the hunt for a dynamic marketing savvy, data-driven intern to support the team over the coming year. Do you have a desire to innovate, a sense of curiosity to discover and learn combined with a proactive approach to challenges big and small?
You will need to enjoy working with and analyzing data, presenting and communicating your data findings, providing insights and recommendations on future opportunities to the team.
Collaboration and communication skills are critical in the role, as the team's success is hinged on its ability to use data to influence the business units and region leads to develop and articulate a comprehensive strategy of our digital transformation offering.
* Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources to understand trends/opportunities/gaps
* Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze data and performance results related to digital business performance, consumers, competitors
* Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with presenting
* Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once, to operate with a high degree of ambiguity
* Excel and PowerPoint experience
* Experience on Tableau, QlikView, Power BI or similar is an advantage
* Experience with SQL preferred
* Customer obsessed
* Strong passion for (COMPANY NAME)
* Willingness to learn and become fully immersed in (COMPANY NAME)'s world of data
* Desire to work in a marketing data environment, and using data to drive marketing
Preferred degrees include Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics & Business Marketing related courses.
This is a placement year opportunity which will take place for 13 months, from July 1st 2021 until July 29th 2022. The role is based in Reading, UK. The candidate should be open to travel occasionally.
If you are you looking for an internship that will immerse you in a fast-paced, customer focused, innovative environment, enable you to deepen core skills and provide the opportunity to work on a variety of marketing data and technology led projects and to be exposed to all aspects of B2B enterprise marketing, we want to hear from you.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United Kingdom)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities